Expectation, Aspiration and Respect for All
Our schools may be small but they have high ambitions!
We aim to provide a happy, secure and stimulating environment which encourages all individuals to gain in confidence, value each other, achieve and develop.
At both schools, we value:
- Each other
- Working together to achieve shared goals
- Equality and inclusion for all
- Our children's ability to develop responsibility for their own learning
- The ability of our children to be responsible for their behaviour being respectful, caring and tolerant to others and their environment
- Clear communication between pupils, parents, staff, governors and the community
- A sense of security, safety and confidence in our school
- The involvement of the community
To discover more about the facilities and history of each of the schools in our federation, please click on the links below.